Proven Stress Relief Techniques That Work! (Part 2)


Welcome back! So we continue with our stress relief techniques. As I said, even if you have to try a few. I am confident that something will work!




  • Aromatherapy. I can personally attest to this. Using essential oils on the body as well as in a diffuser is absolutely magical! Peppermint oil is one of my absolute favorites. Look out for a post on essential oils soon!

  • Music. While there are entire Youtube channels devoted to relaxation music. Simply putting on your headphones and slapping in your favorite playlist, will do the trick!

  • Get a hobby. Yeah, I know it sounds like advice from the 1800's, but it's still true, when you get caught up in something you like doing, your stress falls away!
So Potentials, here are four more to play around with!

Happy "De-stressing!".

Next post, we dive into some more techniques.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts