Should You Try Affirmations to Keep You on Track? Part -1




Affirmations can help center you and keep you focus on your goals. When you affirm, your confidence is boosted and you resolve is renewed. It boosts your positive energy and often gives you that extra push in the right direction. 


Realizing your potential starts in your mind. 

In this post, We will by looking at Health and Finance Affirmations. The list is by no way exhaustive, but it's a good place to start.

Health


1. I am healthy.
2. I am getting better every day.
3. Every day, my body is healing itself.
4. I activate the healing power of my immune system.
5. Only healthy cells are allowed to live in my body.
6. Every unhealthy cell in my body is healed.
7. I am completely healed.
8. Perfect health is my birthright.
9. I claim complete healing today.
10. All pain is leaving my body.
11. I am committed to self-care.
12. My body is a temple and I will treat it with the reverence it deserves.

Finance

1. I am wealthy.
2. I am prosperous.
3. All my bills are paid.
4. I am financially stable.
5. I am gainfully employed.
6. All my needs are supplied.
7. I walk in abundance.
8. There is always money in my bank account.
9. My hands are open to receive my blessings.
10. I attract money and all financial resources into my life.
11. Money comes to me effortlessly.
12. I will always have enough.

So start affirming today and feel the tide turn. It will not be overnight, but you will begin to see changes.

All the best potentials.








Comments

Popular Posts